4-H PEAK Program – Fun and Interactive
The NC State 4-H Council proudly presents this series of FREE, fun, and interactive virtual programs.
4-H PEAK programs were designed by and lead by State 4-H Council members.
The programs start on February 15 and run through July 9, 2021.
- Showing Animals
- The 4-H Pet Parade
- It’s A Tea Party
- 4-H Goes Red: Get Your Blood Pumping
- Dr. Seuss Day
- Mustache March – A Flying Ace
- Theatre Magic – Kahoot! Challenge
- Hip Hop 4-H Style: Line Dancing
- Earth Day – Keeping it Green
- Many Voice, Many Stories – The Cherokee
- Parliamentary Procedure – The Basics
- Teamwork Games With a Purpose
- 4-H Yoga
- The 4-H Olympics
- The Scoop: A 4-H Dessert Social
Registration for 4-H PEAK is OPEN now and available and open to all members (Cloverbuds, Youth Members, and Volunteers). Registration is being handled through 4-H Online 2.0. If you or your child are not a current member simply create a New Family Profile* in 4-HOnline 2.0 and you will then be able to register.
*Create a New Member Profile using the “Don’t have an Account” link on the 4-H Online 2.0 login page and create a “Participant.” Once your profile is Approved you see the event registration on your “Member Page.”
Note: Enrolling as a “Participant” is a short process and only the basic demographics information is collected. BUT, be sure when you are registering for this event, it will be necessary to complete all of our required consent forms (General Liability waiver, photo/media, and Code of Conduct).