Small Farms Week Youth Photography Contest
Use your imagination and capture the heart and soul of North Carolina’s agriculture!
N.C. Cooperative Extension, Nash County Center is hosting a photography contest in honor of Small Farms Week. This Contest is open to all Nash County Youth 5 – 18 years of age.
Original photos depicting nature’s beauty of North Carolina’s agriculture through: farm life, field crops, livestock, and/or horticulture.
*DOB as of 1/1/2020
By submitting an entry, contestant accepts and agrees to comply with these rules:
- All contestants must be a Nash County resident.
- Entries must be submitted in high resolution digital jpg. format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in a 5×7 or larger print form mailed to Traci Dixon, N.C. Cooperative Extension, Nash County Center, 1006 Eastern Ave., #102, Nashville, NC 27856.
- Photos must have been taken by the youth within the last 12 months.
- Any type of camera may be used and photos may be in color or black and white.
- All entries must be submitted with the photographer’s name, home address, age and parent’s/guardian’s name(s), email and phone number attached to the back.
- All photos must be submitted to our office by 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
Winners from each age category will receive a North Carolina Agriculture Prize Pack! For more information or questions please see guideline and rules below, or contact Traci Dixon, Community and Rural Development Agent, at (252) 459-9810 or email@example.com.
Youth Photography Contest Guidelines & Rules: SFW 2020 Youth Photo Contest